Have you ever visited an artist's home and been inspired by a different kind of aesthetic? How did it make you feel?
I am constantly inspired by my surroundings - rooms at home, plants on the windowsill, a garden, trips to London...
I was locked in my bedroom with my paints and easel while I had covid painting pictures of my bedroom.
I often visit friends in London - taking art materials with me. There are some lovely works of London for you!
This collection is for those wanting to bring new habitats into their homes - no dusting, tidying, watering involved. A habitat you can roam around in with your soul. Where you feel sheltered and hugged.
A new space for enchantment, for daydreaming and imaginings.
Each work is a unique and there is only ONE.
- "The Painted House" Booklet$41.00
- The Bedroom$1,389.00
- In the Bedroom$1,389.00
- Bedside Books$752.00
- The Dressing Table$1,389.00
- The Picture Wall$1,389.00
- In the Jungle$1,389.00
- Table with Objects$1,389.00
- Wedding Anniversary$1,389.00
- My Grandfather and I$1,389.00
- Votes for Women$1,389.00
- Home Office$1,389.00
- Frau am Herd (Woman at the cooker)$1,736.00
- Let's Eat Cake$1,146.00
- Tied to the Kitchen Sink$1,736.00