I'm delighted to present my new Mountain World collection on my website - now you can enjoy a view from 2100m above sea level without leaving the comfort of your home. You can travel to the Swiss alp, enjoy the interplay of clouds and mountain, dream your dreams as you decide which is moving more, the sky of the earth. This is definitely a cost effective way of travelling, broadening horizons and enjoying vistas you have not seen before. Read how it all came about in my blog post.
As a Swiss-British citizen, I was delighted to have the opportunity to paint in Graubünden, 2100m above sea level, where I was inspired by the powerful experience of nature. A poetic expressionist style characterises my work, showing nature as an ever-creating force.
I welcome you to come and experience my work and open yourself to expressive emotions.
- Mountain World Booklet
- In the DistanceSFr. 1,900.00
- The only way is upSFr. 1,900.00
- Dock LeavesSFr. 550.00
- Waving at CloudsSFr. 2,500.00
- There are two sides to everythingSFr. 5,900.00
- Moving Mountain ISFr. 390.00
- Baby CloudsSFr. 350.00
- Night draws inSFr. 320.00
- Der Berg Ruft | Mountain callingSFr. 350.00
- Sleeping GiantSFr. 790.00
- Yellow MountainSFr. 320.00
- Earth's TeethSFr. 1,900.00
- Mountain World ISFr. 350.00
- Mountain World IISFr. 320.00